Insurers wary of meeting growing demand for specialist pandemic cover
Brokers want to increase capacity for specialist pandemic cover but insurers are reluctant to offer protection without government backing.
A number of brokers have said they are experiencing more enquiries for specialist pandemic insurance. Last week, London market broker Miller said it had exper...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: