Investment losses weigh on Generali’s 2022 net result
Generali posted 2% growth in its net result to €2.9bn for full-year 2022, boosted by a record operating result of €6.5bn but tempered by a €1.7bn loss in its non-operating numbers after booking €511m in impairments on investments.
This included Russian investments worth €154m, with fixed-income i...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: