The UK-based Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has appointed two ambassadors in Gurgaon, India to act as local experts for students and budding risk professionals.
Sonjaj Kumar, vice-president, business risk, at Aviva India, and Abhishek Paul, associate vice-president, risk and conduct assurance...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: