Italian, French and German business groups call for regulatory truce
Green transition needs to be carefully handled or Europe will lose out
The Italian, French and German confederations of industry have sent a joint declaration to national governments and the EU, calling for a “regulatory truce” and fiscal policies that will boost public investment as SMEs in particular really start to feel the impact of the economic downturn.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: