Kidnap and ransom specialist joins Great American Insurance
Great American Insurance has appointed Kevin Henry as a divisional assistant vice president within its fidelity/crime division.
According to the insurer, he will focus on growing the company’s kidnap and ransom book of business, as well as providing underwriting expertise to underwriters, brokers...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: