The Korean non-life insurance market is expected to grow by 4.6% to KRW112.6trn in 2022, according to a report released by the Korea Insurance Research Institute.
Korean Re said the report shows that overall premiums for the market are expected to grow 1.2% to KRW229.1trn in 2022, down from 2.1%...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: