Labour forces dominate UK insurance market thinking
The ‘great resignation’ is very much a fact of business life in 2022, even though it is not being discussed as much as it should be, says Stephanie Ogden, country manager for HDI Global UK and Ireland, who believes that the shifting sands of the employment market are impacting the insurance sector a...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: