Liberty Global Transaction Solutions (GTS), part of Liberty Mutual Insurance, has created a new EMEA structure under the leadership of Markus Messinger as it looks to build its footprint across the region.
Liberty GTS president Rowan Bamford said the firm’s EMEA business has continued to outperform significantly throughout this year and the new structure will help it continue this momentum to grow further.
“Markus will have overall responsibility for the EMEA business and will work directly with me on the strategy to build out our footprint across the region, while his new team will take responsibility for the region in their respective titles. The structure will support us in continuing to service brokers and clients with centralised M&A insurance capabilities across an international network of offices, backed by a dedicated claims management team,” said Mr Bamford.
Mr Messinger joined Liberty GTS in 2017. He established the Liberty GTS practice in Frankfurt and more recently built out and managed the wider northern European business.
The new structure sitting below Mr Messinger is made up of internal appointments and is as follows:
- Daniel Müller: co-head of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Louise Nordkvist: head of Nordics
- Henry Pearson: co-head of London and emerging markets
- Sebastian Schmitt: co-head of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Adam Smith: co-head of London and emerging markets
- Nick Lunn: head of southern Europe, in a continuation of his existing role.