Liberty Mutual Insurance is to apply for regulatory approval to acquire Malaysian insurer AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (AmGeneral). AmGeneral is currently 51% owned by AmBank Group and 49% owned by Insurance Australia Group, and is a top-three motor insurer in Malaysia.
Liberty Insurance Berhad wil...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: