Lloyd’s has launched a parametric cyclone insurance product for buyers in northern Australia, led by Beazley and backed by reinsurers AXA XL, Hiscox and RenaissanceRe.
Launched by Lloyd’s Disaster Risk Facility, which was set up to build resilience and close protection gaps, Redicova will pay out...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: