Lloyd’s has reappointed Bruce Carnegie-Brown as chairman for a third term, running from this month until June 2025.
Carnegie-Brown was first named chair in 2017.
Lloyd’s CEO John Neal said he is “delighted” about the reappointment.
“It is a welcome affirmation from Bruce of his commitment t...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: