Lloyd’s syndicate Cincinnati rules out EACOP as pressure mounts on AIG’s Talbot
Lloyd’s insurer Cincinnati Global, part of the US Cincinnati Financial Corporation, has said it will not underwrite the controversial East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) after a week of protests from climate and environmental campaigners.
Insure Our Future said Nick Chalk, active underwriter f...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: