Many different challenges threaten marine markets across Africa
Piracy remains a threat to the marine sector all around the coast of Africa, but risk managers need to maintain a watching brief as the risk changes from location to location, as well as in nature.
The latest figures from the International Chamber of Commerce’s International Maritime Bureau (IMB)...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: