Market improving for buyers but nat cat property tough: Aon
Average insurance price increases stood between 1% and 10% across all global regions in Q1 2023 as upward rating pressure was dampened by other factors, while buyers generally enjoyed ample capacity, stable coverages and flat deductibles in most lines, according to Aon’s latest figures. However, the...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: