Japanese insurer Mitsui Sumitomo is going to buy US-based hybrid P&C programme and fronting company Transverse for about $400m, according to a report in Nikkei newspaper.
Nikkei reported that the deal could be announced before the end of this month. It added that Mitsui Sumitomo, part of MS&a...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: