New acting CEO appointed by NAIC after resignation
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Executive Committee has appointed Andrew J. Beal as acting chief executive officer. Beal currently serves as the chief operating officer and chief legal officer of the NAIC. He joined the NAIC in 1999.
The appointment of Beal follows the ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: