New UK head of captives at Zurich
Zurich UK has appointed Esme Gould as UK head of captives, effective from 1 April 2023. Gould will lead Zurich’s team of six UK captive underwriters to develop and grow new and existing captive programmes. The move follows Emma Sansom’s recent appointment as Zurich group head of captives.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: