Political risk hits new high as social pressures reach boiling point, warns Verisk
Global political risks are at a five-year high, with 26 countries recording a sharp increase in the intensity of conflicts over the course of 2022 compared with just three in 2021, according to Verisk Maplecroft.
It says that Russia’s war in Ukraine was the primary driver of political risk last y...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: