QBE creates new director of UK regions role as it targets growth by 2027
QBE has named Andy Fitzgerald as its first director of UK regions, moving from his current role as regional manager for the north of the country.
QBE said Fitzgerald will head up the UK regions in the newly-created role, with a focus on achieving “significant” growth during the next five years.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: