QBE enhances cyber risk underwriting and client offering in CyberCube deal
QBE Insurance has agreed a deal to use several cyber models and services from CyberCube to enhance its underwriting and expertise in cyber risk.
QBE will adopt CyberCube’s Account Manager platform to inform underwriting decisions based on data, and CyberCube’s Portfolio Manager platform, a scenar...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: