QBE to establish Brussels subsidiary post-Brexit
Business insurer QBE has confirmed that it will establish a new subsidiary in Brussels to enable it to continue to benefit from EU passporting rights after the UK leaves the bloc.
QBE’s European headquarters will remain in London, but the insurer’s new Belgian office will handle European business...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: