Ransomware ‘explodes’ in 2023 but claims continue to fall, says Corvus
Ransomware attacks recorded a “sudden explosion” globally in early 2023, according to cyber insurer Corvus, which tracked a 60% increase in data from US victims appearing on the dark web in March. But Corvus said the spike in ransomware attacks has not translated into claims, which have continued th...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: