Rates up 4% in Q4 as moderation trend continued: Marsh
Hardening reinsurance market set to hit primary property rates
Average global commercial insurance rates rose by 4% in Q4 2022 as prices increased for the 21st consecutive quarter but the moderating trend continued, according to latest figures from Marsh.
The broker’s Global Insurance Market Index recorded the Q4 rise after average increases of 6% in Q3 and ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: