Rims promises to keep battling for public-private partnership for pandemic risk
US risk management society Rims said creating a public-private partnership for pandemic risk and moves to protect cybersecurity and data privacy are among its top legislative priorities for the year.
Introduced in November last year, the proposed Pandemic Risk Insurance Act (PRIA) in the US would...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: