Risk managers must innovate as models thrown into doubt by current crises
Economic risks top in snap Airmic member poll
Risk managers must challenge some of the models and assumptions they rely upon to help mitigate the raft of current crises, and need to understand that firefighting will no longer suffice, delegates heard at Airmic’s 2022 ERM Forum.
Giving her keynote presentation at the event this week, Lloyd’s ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: