South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal has ruled that the country's biggest short-term insurer Santam is liable to cover the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on hotel group Ma-Afrika for 18 months, rejecting the insurer's request for a shorter timeframe on the claim.
Ma-Afrika had been fighting in...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: