The Saudi insurance sector saw premium growth of 8.4% in 2021, with total gross written premiums (GWP) totalling SAR42.03bn (€10.75bn), although the sector reported a net loss of SAR47m in 2021, compared to a net profit of SAR1.39bn in 2020, according to the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA).
In its repo...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: