Second round of Russian mobilisation causing strategic business risks highly likely, warns Dragonfly
The Russia-Ukraine war is likely to grind on well into next year with the chance of a negotiated peace agreement during the next few months highly unlikely, according to security intelligence firm Dragonfly. It also predicted that a second round of mobilisation by Russian military reservists is high...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: