Seven non-US cat events topped $1bn in insured losses last year, says CRESTA
Last year saw seven cat events outside of the US generate losses to the insurance industry in excess of $1bn, according to CRESTA, which provides a global standard for risk accumulation zones and natural catastrophe industry losses.
The flooding in Eastern Australia in late February/early March 2...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: