Shell sued by Niger Delta residents in UK for oil pollution and damage
Shell is being sued in the UK by communities from the Niger Delta for damages caused by oil spills.
Leigh Day, a UK law firm representing more than 13,600 people and 17 institutions from Ogale and Bille, said spills in Shell’s oil production between 2011 and 2013 have polluted waters in the regio...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: