South Africa holds on, as ratings across SSA look weak
The news for the region as a whole followed decisions by Fitch and also S&P Global Ratings to hold off from lowering their ratings for South Africa. However, both agencies have made it clear their decisions were dependent on signs on improvement in the coming months.
For SSA, while commodity ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: