S&P affirms SCOR ratings after rivals downgrade
S&P will hold its financial strength and credit rating for SCOR at A+ following recent downgrades from AM Best and Moody’s.
S&P said the decision comes despite SCOR’s net loss of €301m for full-year 2022 and drop in capitalisation to AA range from AAA.
The rating agency has assigned a ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: