S&P warns European banks not on top of growing cyber risk
Major cyberattack could cost Europe’s banks 7% of equity value
Cyber risk remains a “pressing concern” for European banks that could affect their credit worthiness, warns S&P Global Ratings. It believes proper cyber resilience remains elusive in the sector.
In a new report, S&P says Europe’s banks using a combination of old and new technology systems...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: