Spanish risk managers welcome positive aspects of ESG
Insurers challenged to rise to new ‘green’ risks
Spanish risk managers say that they are getting increasingly involved with the adoption of ESG principles by their companies, and insurers are rewarding positive track records with improved terms and conditions.
But insurers are being urged to step up the pace of innovation for new technologies t...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: