Steep rise in crisis incidents across Europe last year
Rise driven by political repatriations from Ukraine war, says WTW
Europe accounted for nearly a third (30%) of crisis incidents across the globe in 2022, according to WTW’s 2023 Crisis Management Review.
In the previous year, Europe accounted for just 4%, with the steep rise in incidents largely driven by political repatriations arising from the war in Ukraine....
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: