SVB shareholders launch D&O class action
Shareholders have launched the first class action against US tech lender Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), its CEO Greg Becker and CFO Daniel Beck for misleading investors ahead of the bank’s collapse.
The action claims the company and its executives failed to disclose the risk of rising interest rates ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: