Swiss Re splits P&C from life and forms global clients unit
Swiss Re has announced plans to split its P&C reinsurance and life reinsurance business, while also forming a global clients and solutions business unit. Swiss Re confirmed Corporate Solutions will continue as its own business unit led by Andreas Berger.
The new P&C Re operation will be h...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: