Top European insurance economists agree inflation will be the driver in 2023
The German insurance association (GDV) recently gathered a group of chief economists with leading insurance and reinsurance groups, and all agreed that we can expect high inflation through the end of 2023.
During the #GDVlive discussion, the economists agreed that, irrespective of the recent slow...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: