Turkish insurers under severe strain in 2022-2023, says Fitch
The Turkish insurance industry is facing one of its most challenging operating environments of the past decade, according to Fitch Ratings. It said earnings and capital adequacy are likely to come under severe strain in 2022-2023.
Fitch said insurers are unlikely to be able to increase their pric...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: