UK regulator wants insurance pool for flammable-clad high-rises ready in two months
A new UK insurance risk pool to cover multi-occupancy buildings with flammable cladding could be ready for implementation within two months, under a set of new recommendations proposed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
An FCA report says the cost of cover for mid- and high-rise buildings ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: