Some 39% of UK SMEs named energy costs as their top emerging risk during the next 12 months, followed by 32% citing inflation and 27% staff shortages, according to a poll of more than 1,700 businesses by Marsh.
Publishing its second UK Business Risk Report, Marsh said UK SMEs’ emerging risk list ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: