UnitedHealth Group largest insurer in world by premium, says Best
Allianz largest by non-banking assets in Best rankings
The largest insurer in the world, based on 2021 net premiums written (NPW), is UnitedHealth Group, according to AM Best’s ranking of the world’s 25 largest insurance companies. Allianz SE is the largest insurer in the world based on non-banking assets.
US insurer UnitedHealth Group was number one...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: