US commercial insurance buyers faced average premium increases of 8.1% across all account sizes in Q3 2022, up from 7.1% in Q2 2022, as hardening accelerated, finds The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB).
Respondents to a survey for the CIAB’s Commercial Property/Casualty Market Rep...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: