US D&O rate decreases accelerate
The downturn in D&O liability rates in the US continues to accelerate, with Aon’s clients reporting a 17.8% adjusted decrease in average price per million in Q4 over the same period last year.
This compares with the 14.7% adjusted decrease reported in the third quarter.
The price per milli...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: