Verizon and Singapore’s NTU Business School team up to tackle cyber risk
Verizon Enterprise Solutions, part of the New York-based communications and wireless group, and Singapore-based Nanyang Technology University's (NTU) Business School, have joined forces to analyse and better understand economic and insurance loss experienced by global insurers from cybersecurity inc...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: