WR Berkley reported third-quarter net income of $261.3m, up 72.3% from the year-earlier period.
The US-based insurer said net premiums written in the quarter rose 23.7% to $2.33bn.
The combined ratio for the period improved to 90.4% from 93.7% in last year’s Q3.
“By virtually every measure”...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: