Willis Towers Watson (WTW) has appointed Mehmet Ertan Özay as head of Turkey and Vahap Karatekin as head of its commercial risk and broking (CRB) business in the country, to help deliver on plans to expand in the market.
Mr Özay was serving as interim head of Turkey but now takes over the positio...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: