Zurich sees disciplined renewal season ahead as challenges remain
The upcoming renewal season is likely to be disciplined, with challenges ahead for the P&C market, according to Zurich Insurance’s chief underwriting officer (CUO) for EMEA.
Speaking to Commercial Risk at the Ferma Forum, CUO Penny Seach said: “Broadly we expect the renewal season to be a dis...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: