Zurich sees growing demand for climate change risk services
Paradigm shift in risk management as climate change becomes immediate focus
Zurich Insurance is experiencing strong demand for its climate change risk services following a “paradigm” shift in risk management that has seen the threat become an immediate area of focus, the company told Commercial Risk Europe.
The firm said risk managers are hungry for climate change data a...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: