Aon reports strong revenue growth on back of ‘modestly positive’ market
Aon has reported further strong second-quarter revenue growth on the back of the ongoing firm global insurance market and a mild increase in profits, as expenses rose at the same rate as revenues.
Total group revenue increased 3% to reach just under $3bn, including organic revenue growth of 8%.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: